OH NO! The initial release of tickets appears to have been snapped up faster than you can say ‘hog roast’ and all in under 48 hours! I think that may be indication that the Summer Beach Party is going to be the best yet . Keep your eyes on @meetdraw, Facebook and here on the site for more updates if your one of the many still in desparate need of a ticket!
All is well again, more tickets have been released
The Summer Beach Party is finally here! Yes it’s the event of the year where you can grab your costumes again and take a dip in our lovely ocean with a meaty hog roll in one hand while doing the twitter treasure hunt with the other hand.
- It’s on the 14th June 2012 at 6pm
- Venue is the Branksome Dean Chine Community Room
- We have a whole hog to roast, complete with apple sauce and rolls
- There will be a treasure hunt via the @meetdraw twitter account so make sure you are all following us already
- It’s bring a bottle of your favorite tipple because there is no bar and we all know how us creative / digital types like to let our hair down
- It’s completely FREE!
- Even if it rains we are still on for a top event inside so please still come along to see how we do the treasure hunt inside! … I’m not even sure yet but it will happen
Alright already I’m coming but what to do next?
It’s easy all you need to do is pop on over to http://meetdraw14.eventbrite.com and register to attend.
Tickets are free but we need to know how much hog to roast on the night so registering will really help us!
White Circle Productions and Folk have kindly put their hands in their pockets to fund this event and to ensure it stays free for all so pop on over to their sites and see what they’re up to as a way of saying thank you.
OK I have my ticket from Eventbrite but where is this shindig?
Just in case you weren’t present at the event we did here two years ago I have even embedded a map below to show you exactly where its all happening. Be there at 7pm or we may have eaten all the hog before you get there!