Meetdraw 17 – The Student Takeover
Venue: Inferno, 38 Holdenhurst Rd, Bournemouth, BH8 8AD
Date: 21st March 2013
Digital animals, both industry and students, get your questions ready… Meetdraw is back and is giving you the opportunity to pose your questions to some of the industry leaders within local Dorset agencies.
10 industry experts, of varying disciplines, have kindly given up an hour of their time and are prepared to answer any questions you may have about getting into the industry.
This Is Not Speed Dating
The hour session will work as follows: You will have 2 minutes with 1 expert to ask as many questions as possible, before moving onto the next expert. Questions have to be business related (not personal). It’s as simple as that!
The industry experts are:
- Andrew Henning / CEO – Redweb
- Arabella Lewis-Smith / Joint Founder & Director – Salad Creative
- Daniel Smith / Managing Director – Fireworx
- David Ford / Chief Executive – Bright Blue Day
- Duncan Cook / Managing Director – 3 Sided Cube
- Gellan Watt / Managing Director – Thinking Juice
- Jamie Sergeant / Managing Director – Crowd
- Martin Walker / Managing Director – Walker Agency
- Paul Smith / Board Director – RLA
- Tom Quay / Founder & Director – Base
The sessions are for you to gain as much useful information as possible about breaking into our local digital industry. Whether that be as a designer, developer, project manager… or freelancer. So come armed with your questions.
Meetdraw & Inferno, coming in your ears.
They’ll also be all the usual drinking, networking and music. And this time, we’re putting the music in your control. On the night, simply tweet your Spotify music choice, song title or URL, with the #MD17Music hashtag, and you’ll be able to queue up your music.
Check us out on Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2013/md17/