MD34: Club Tropicana582
It’s no secret that the happiness of our industry in Bournemouth is, at times, aided by the 7-miles of golden coastline that millions flock to every summer. The summer Meetdraw has earned itself a bit of a reputation for bringing more of the creative and digital community than ever before. For the past 2-years, every agency, freelancer, client, and agency dog has shown up to enjoy the sunshine at the pier approach.
This year…we’re getting even closer.
Expect fun and sunshine as Meetdraw takes over Aruba at the head of the pier on Thursday 29 June 2017 for a Club Tropicana inspired party. Starting at 6pm with an extended happy hour until 9pm where you can pick up a 2-for-1 cocktail and a MD themed eat-it-wherever pizza.
You can expect…
- Exclusive venue just for Meetdraw creative & digital folks.
- A line-up of DJ’s spinning all kinds of Summer beats
- Drinks deals between 6 and 9pm
- £10 MD themed eat-it-wherever pizzas between 6 and 9pm
- Club Tropicana inflatable lounge
- Lot’s of Hawaiian shirts and grass skirts with a prize for the best dressed
- A surfboard simulator – free for everyone!
- …. and more to be announced soon!
In keeping with the theme, we want to see you decked out in totally tropical attire; think Hawaiian shirts and grass skirts – there will be a prize for the best outfit, so get creative! As always, tickets are free, but you’ll need one for entry!
Meetdraw is generously sponsored by KIN.
KIN is a new co-working and co-living space designed for entrepreneurship, collaboration, ideas, creativity and community, launching in 2019 with their first property in Bournemouth. Find out more here.