What is Meetdraw?
Meetdraw is a meeting of digital animals to talk about and share collective passions. For everyone, no matter what they do or what stage they are in their career. It’s for us by us. At times aided by beer, we shall fuel creativity, ideas and inspiration in a relaxed informal and fun environment.
What do we do?
We support the local (Dorset) creative economy and provide an independent, neutral and open platform for communication and development.
- host informal events open to everyone interested in ‘digital’
- provide periodic thought leadership
- help to promote other relevant events along the south coast
- promote and connect digital talent
But we are not…
- a platform for recruiters
- formal business support
- politically led or agency biased
- financially motivated
To help create a sustainable, industry leading hub of exceptional talent in Dorset and promote our strengths externally.
Who are we?
Board members (The Butchers)
- Andy Brown, Founder & Portfolio CFO at 3D FD @4ndybrown
- Toby Pestridge, Creative Director at Createful @TobyPestridge
- Rad Dougall, Former Head Honcho at Lumiserv & Studioworks @raddougall
- Andy Milsom, Founder at Three Straight Lines @Andrew_Milsom
- Mati Kettell, Founding Member at Bare Collective @matiktl
- Giles Vincent, Partner at Think Create Do @gilesvincent
- Lucy Davis, Senior Project Manager at Vitality Health
- Becky Willis, Client Services Manager at Cold Banana Studio @becks_willis
- Keisha Chan, Head of Group Culture at Richmond Group @KeishaViolet
- Hayley Cox, Licensing and Product Manager at Koin
- Matt Leach, Head of Development at Thinking Juice