What is Meetdraw?
Meetdraw is a meeting of digital animals to talk about and share collective passions. For everyone, no matter what they do or what stage they are in their career. It’s for us by us. At times aided by beer, we shall fuel creativity, ideas and inspiration in a relaxed informal and fun environment.
What do we do?
We support the local (Dorset) creative economy and provide an independent, neutral and open platform for communication and development.
- host informal events open to everyone interested in ‘digital’
- provide periodic thought leadership
- help to promote other relevant events along the south coast
- promote and connect digital talent
But we are not…
- a platform for recruiters
- formal business support
- politically led or agency biased
- financially motivated
To help create a sustainable, industry leading hub of exceptional talent in Dorset and promote our strengths externally.
Who are we?
Board members (The Butchers)
- Aaron Gibson, Founder at Native Industries @aarongibson
- Alex Coles, Freelance Content & Copywriter at I Tell Stories @Alex_Coles
- Andy Brown, Founder & Portfolio CFO at 3D FD @4ndybrown
- Andy Milsom, Founder at Three Straight Lines @Andrew_Milsom
- Becky Willis, Client Services Manager at Cold Banana Studio @becks_willis
- Giles Vincent, Partner at Think Create Do @gilesvincent
- Lucy Davis, Senior Project Manager at Greenwood Campbell
- Mati Kettell, Founding Member at Bare Collective @matiktl
- Rad Dougall, CEO at Lumiserv @raddougall
- Rich Hurst, Senior Lecturer at Arts University Bournemouth @hurstinfo
- Toby Pestridge, Creative Director at Createful @TobyPestridge
- Keisha Chan, Head of Group Culture at Richmond Group @KeishaViolet